The Many Advantages of Eaton's Crouse-Hinds' LED Luminaires
- Operating life - Eaton's Crouse-Hinds’ luminaires offer a significant upgrade over traditional light sources.
- Vibration - Without breakable filaments and glass components, Eaton's Crouse-Hinds’ LEDs offer a greatly reduced risk of premature failure.
- Heat dissipation - Specially engineered devices remove heat to ensure longer life, better lumen output and accurate color temperatures.
Eaton's Crouse-Hinds' LED luminaires remove the high maintenance costs associated with traditional lamps.
- Eaton's Crouse-Hinds' LEDs consume 50% less energy than HD luminaires and 85% less than incandescent luminaires.
- Compared with many traditional lighting technologies, LEDs offer higher lumens per watt.
Eaton's Crouse-Hinds' LED luminaires provide the same or better light output at a fraction of the energy.
Bright Lights, Big Benefits
In addition to extreme long life and energy efficiency, Eaton's Crouse-Hinds' LEDs also offer these advantages:
- Disposal - LEDs reduce disposal costs and future liability because they contain no mercury or hazardous substances.
- Retrofittable mounting modules - Compact modular fixtures attach to existing Eaton's Crouse-Hinds-installed mounting modules, reducing installation costs.
- T-ratings - Low radiated heat improves t-ratings, providing safe operation in hazardous environments.
- Color temperature - Eaton's Crouse-Hinds offers a variety of color temperatures to meet customers' needs.